Dynamics CRM Developer
|Job Title:||Dynamics CRM Developer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus, pension,healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Lily Alexander|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2019 16:43|
Lead Dynamics CRM Developer - London:
As part of the Dynamics 365 team, you'll be responsible for designing, building and supporting a large-scale Dynamics 365 roll-out to the company. Technologies used are primarily, but not exclusively, from the Microsoft stack including Azure, Dynamics CRM, .NET C# and SQL Server.
You will be joining an ambitious and growing team within a financial institution who are looking to build out their Dynamics 365 practice.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 2016 - 365
- Proven experience creating custom workflows, plugins, web resources, etc.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics SDK.
- Proficiency with Microsoft .NET framework, and commercial development experience using C#
- Commercial experience working with SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Critical thinking and the ability, constructively, to challenge ideas and design approaches.
- An ability to work independently with little supervision, but integrate well into teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to create effective requirements documents and review them with project stakeholders at multiple levels of the organizations.
- Developing new functionality in Dynamics CRM.
- Creating new workflows, plugins and processes.
- Collaborating with software developers, business analysts, solution architects and IT professionals to implement Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
On offer: An above-market rate salary, private medical and & health-care, a healthy benefits package and home-working flexibility.
Get in touch for immediate consideration! 0203 728 6114 - Shortlisting today and interview slots next week!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's