Dynamics CRM Developer
|Job Title:||Dynamics CRM Developer|
|Salary:||£450 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Joel Benjamin|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 17:15|
Dynamics CRM / D365 / DevOps / Azure
Location - Scotland
Rate - £450 - £550
A Leading housing association are currently looking for a Dynamics 365 contractor who is ideally available immediately. As well as working through a sizeable pipeline of hands on development work, you'll also have the chance to work on designing and implementing fresh architecture as part of a total system overhaul. Beyond Dynamics 365 development you'll also get hands on with an Azure app as well as over cutting-edge technologies.
- Implementing individual stories from our project backlog.
- Contributing to design and design review processes.
- Creating Entities, Forms, Workflows, Plugins and other Dynamics components.
- Estimating implementation times.
- Unit test development and execution.
- Contributing to our Agile team activities
- Graduate in a computing or computer Science related subject with 1 years' experience
- Or Graduate in a non-computing subject with at least 3 years programming experience
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Previous project experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- Excellent C#
- Familiar with Azure Dev Ops
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement SDK
- Familiar with Standards-compliant HTML and CSS
- Familiar with constructing SQL queries.
- Experience with Power BI and SSRS reports (Fetch XML)
- Creative thinker and Great problem solver
- Any Microsoft Certifications would be an advantage either for development (eg C#,.Net) or any MB2 Dynamics certifications.
If you are interetsed, please send across your CV by applying through the relevant Job Board.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's