|Latest jobs:||Bristol, England|
|Salary:||£30000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Dynamics CRM Developer - Bristol
A rare opportunity has opened up for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer to join a Microsoft Gold Partner in Bristol. A consultancy that are looking to grow around 15% in the foreseeable future, they keep the Microsoft standard and have long-term customers. They will provide you with excellent and fast-paced training that will enable you to develop new skills and prosper in your career at an extremely fast pace. Offering a competitive salary, a bonus scheme and the chance to work from home 2 days a week.
What will you be doing?
Focusing on delivering and developing solutions for internal and external clients.
- You will be responsible for the analysis, design and development of new and existing applications.
- Working with Agile tools and methods, delivering some of the largest IT programmes on a global level.
- Alongside some of the best Microsoft specialists in the UK.
What you need?
- A minimum of 2 years' hands-on experience.
- Development experience with configuration and customisation around Dynamics.
- Experience of Microsoft CRM 2013.
- Any further experience would be a bonus!
Shortlisting today, contact Lily on 02037286114 ASAP. Please do not hesitate if you have any further questions.