Dynamics CRM Developer - Birmingham - Providing Sponsorship
|Job Title:||Dynamics CRM Developer - Birmingham - Providing Sponsorship|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£25000 - £40000 per annum + Pension, bonus|
|Contact Name:||Lily Alexander|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2018 11:31|
Dynamics CRM/365 Developer - Providing Sponsorship - Birmingham
A public sector client has an exciting opportunity for a CRM Developer to join their team, working in a friendly and progressive environment in Birmingham.
You would be responsible for the analysis, design and development of new and existing applications. Key technical skills for this role:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience of at least 2+ years
- Desirable to have had Dynamics 365 experience but will consider any Dynamics (viz. 2010, 2013 etc.) experience
- C#, .NET
- Hands-on experience with both configuration and customisation around Dynamics CRM
- We can provide sponsorship to candidates who already live in the UK - on a Tier 2 Visa.
- Great training scheme
- Working alongside one of the largest Microsoft Partners on one of the largest 365 projects
This opportunity will enable the ideal candidate to grow their programming skills to the next level by developing world-class solutions across a wide range of platforms and technologies.
For more information get in touch 02037286114, for immediate consideration apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Dynamics CRM Developer
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Car, pension, bonus
Senior Dynamics CRM Developer
£40000 - £650000 per annum + car, pension, bonus
Dynamics 365 / CRM Developer | Contract | Central London
City of London, London
Up to £450 per day
Dynamics CRM Developer - London - Up to £60K
£40000 - £60000 per annum
Dynamics CRM Consultant - London - Up to £60K
£40000 - £60000 per annum + pension, benefits, home-working