Dynamics CRM Developer - Permanent
|Job Title:||Dynamics CRM Developer - Permanent|
|Salary:||£35000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Lily Alexander|
|Job Published:||February 09, 2018 11:54|
Dynamics CRM Developer - Bristol
A rare opportunity has opened up for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer to join a Microsoft Gold Partner in Bristol. A consultancy that are looking to grow around 15% in the foreseeable future, they keep the Microsoft standard and have long-term customers. They will provide you with excellent and fast-paced training that will enable you to develop new skills and prosper in your career at an extremely fast pace. Offering a competitive salary, a bonus scheme and the chance to work from home 2 days a week.
What will you be doing?
Focusing on delivering and developing solutions for internal and external clients.
- You will be responsible for the analysis, design and development of new and existing applications.
- Working with Agile tools and methods, delivering some of the largest IT programmes on a global level.
- Alongside some of the best Microsoft specialists in the UK.
What you need?
- A minimum of 2 years' hands-on experience.
- Development experience with configuration and customisation around Dynamics.
- Experience of Microsoft CRM 2013.
- Any further experience would be a bonus!
Shortlisting today, contact Lily on 02037286114 ASAP. Please do not hesitate if you have any further questions.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Dynamics CRM Developer
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Car, pension, bonus
Senior Dynamics CRM Developer
£40000 - £650000 per annum + car, pension, bonus
Dynamics 365 / CRM Developer | Contract | Central London
City of London, London
Up to £450 per day
Dynamics CRM Developer - London - Up to £60K
£40000 - £60000 per annum
Dynamics CRM Consultant - London - Up to £60K
£40000 - £60000 per annum + pension, benefits, home-working