Dynamics CRM Developer/Technical Consultant - Permanent
|Job Title:||Dynamics CRM Developer/Technical Consultant - Permanent|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lily Alexander|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2018 13:52|
Dynamics CRM- Senior Developer/Technical Consultant- Dublin & we will provide sponsorship!
Do you want to join a motivating and modern team? Hunter Charles is working with Microsoft Gold Partner based in Dublin, Ireland. Working with both Irish and international companies, our client has strong growth plans for this upcoming year and are looking for experienced CRM experts to help with this growth.
- 5+ years' development experience with Dynamics CRM 2013/2015/2016/365
- Expert experience of xRM, ASP.NET and C# development
- Strong understanding of software development cycles
- Good communication skills
- Work well under pressure
- Experience of gathering and design of technical components
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Microsoft Dynamics 2016 configuration, customisation and coding
- Ability to work alongside a development team providing consulting services to clients that support the solution offerings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to participate in scoping, estimating and risk management efforts
Shortlisting today: please contact me on 02037286114.
Dynamics CRM, MS CRM, Microsoft CRM, Technical Consultant, CRM 2016 Online, Developer, Programmer, ADX, USD, Scribe, SQL, .NET, C#
Hunter Charles are a leading Dynamics specialist recruitment organisation based in the UK. Hunter Charles are advertising this position on behalf of their customer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's