Dynamics CRM Engineer
|Job Title:||Dynamics CRM Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum + bonus & pension scheme|
|Contact Name:||Chelsea Bodenham|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2019 11:16|
Dynamics CRM Engineer/Developer - £55,000 - £65,000 - Berkshire
Hunter Charles is partnered with a well-established Software & Solutions Providing End-User who are seeking an experienced Dynamics CRM Engineer.
We are looking for individuals who have a competitive streak and an entrepreneurial outlook. You will be able to work with minimal supervision and are able to work under pressure and to deadlines. You will be reporting to the Team Lead.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Optimise internal processes and writing documentation
- Support of the existing applications and infrastructure e.g (security, monitoring, siting, planning), code move, release to PROD, QA, merge
- CI/CD, testing automation, source control management (DevOps/VSTS)
- 1st and 2nd line technical support
- Work with multiple teams on the implementations for new sites and companies across the world
- Build new integrations and support, OR extend the existing ones (Dynamics CRM 2015, AX 2012) using varying tools and tech (SQL, C#, .NET)
Technical skills & Requirements
- Degree in related field (IT, Business IT etc)
- Solid proven experience as a developer/engineer in CRM/ERP implementation projects
- Knowledge of CRM2015 or higher, MS SQL, SQL, Powershell
- Analytical thinker
- Desirable (not required): Dynamics AX 2012/D365fo, Reporting Services & analysis, customising/creating CRM entities, CRM SDK, understanding and implementation of Business processes
- Entry into a bonus scheme & Pension scheme that significantly affects the salary
- 25 days Holiday
- Health care & Insurance benefits
Shortlisting has already begun - Apply now to avoid missing out!
Find my details below to apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's