Dynamics CRM Functional Specialist
|Job Title:||Dynamics CRM Functional Specialist|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ted Niblett|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2018 17:02|
Dynamics CRM Specialist - Full Time - Permanent
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Want to expand your knowledge and experience as a Dynamics CRM Specialist?
Want to work for a global end client?
Join this exciting new team to help this organisation undergo a migration from MS Dynamics 2011 to Dynamics 365. The project is in Italy but the team is based here, in the UK.
- Provide technical and functional support to CRM users through active management of their requests and completion of helpdesk resolutions
- Analyse customer's requirements and translate into technical/ functional specifications that can be understood by the business community or used by a professional IT develop
- Through business analysis, identify the best solutions either already available or to be implemented within the managed CRM platforms according to best practice
- Liaise with system developers to ensure quality of deliverables, timely progression of projects, and adherence to specification
- Occasionally support IT with the configuration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM based on the agreed specifications
We are looking to hire within the week so if you're interested please apply quick as you may miss out.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's