Dynamics CRM Intermediate Technical Consultant
|Job Title:||Dynamics CRM Intermediate Technical Consultant|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, benefits|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Contact Name:||Simone Vergis|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2017 12:21|
Permanent - MS Dynamics CRM Intermediate Technical Consultant
Hunter Charles are working with a large Microsoft Partner who have an extensive client portfolio within MS Dynamics CRM market. As a result, they are seeking a strong, hands on Senior Technical Consultant to work with them on implementations and migrations (among other things) within MS Dynamics 365.
- Experience with Dynamics CRM 2013/ 2015/2016 (Essential)
- Experience with Dynamics 365 (Non-essential)
- Customisation and configuration with Dynamics CRM/365
- Strong understanding / experience of .NET development and C#
- Good communication skills
- Client facing experience
- Experience of gathering and design of technical components
- Knowledge of SQL Server development
- Experience working with an Agile team
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Microsoft Dynamics configuration and customisation
- Hands on development
- C# and .Net development
- Acting as the technical Dynamics CRM expert bridging the gap between IT and Operations
- Ability to self-manage individually in the context of working on a project delivery team
- In time, building the internal Dynamics CRM technical capability
- Stakeholder management from a technical perspective
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is an opportunity to work with a reputable Microsoft Partner which will give you access to some very high level clients. They have a great name in the market and are going from strength to strength- not only growing in business but in numbers. They are also currently seeking a Senior Technical Consutlant and you will work closely with this person to achieve optimal results.
On offer there is a great salary, enviable benefits and the chance to work with some very well known names in the market. This is a career choice, not just a standard role.
For more information, please get in touch with Simone at Hunter Charles on 0203 763 7160 or send through your CV for immediate consideration.
Hunter Charles are a leading Dynamics specialist recruitment organisation based in the UK. Hunter Charles are advertising this position on behalf of their customer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Dynamics 365 CRM Development Lead
City of London, London
£500 - £600 per day
Dynamics CRM Developer | D365
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£450 - £500 per day
Dynamics CRM/365 Developer - can sponsor!
£40000 - £70000 per annum + car, pension, bonus
£300 - £400 per day