Dynamics CRM Junior Pre-Sales Consultant
|Job Title:||Dynamics CRM Junior Pre-Sales Consultant|
|Salary:||£35,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||David Monk|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2017 11:16|
Our client delivers simple, usable and fast solutions on the Microsoft Dynamics platform to empower essential functions in our customer’s businesses.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is about the strategic use of data to improve our client’s bottom line performance. They provide CRM solutions to streamline processes and provide sales, marketing and service personnel with better, more complete customer information. This enables more profitable customer relationships and decreases operating cost.
We are looking for an ambitious and technically astute Junior Pre-Sales Consultant to join our established pre-sales team, supporting both new business and existing client sales engagements.
- Technical Account Management
- Run pre-sale discovery sessions to identify key solution requirements
- Attending technical workshops
- Build and deliver compelling demonstrations of Dynamics CRM and supporting technologies
- Estimate effort required to deliver the solution and management of the internal approvals process as required
- Contribute technical content of sales proposals.
- Other duties as deemed necessary by the Sales Director.
You will have:
- Good knowledge of Dynamics CRM and supporting technologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft Stack (on-premise and Cloud)
- Excellent presentation skills – both oral and written.
- Team player – functions effectively within a team either as a lead or contributor.
- Self motivated – able to work on their own when required
- Time management – able to prioritise time to meet the requirements of the organisation.
- Communication skills – both external and internal.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's