Dynamics CRM Lead
|Job Title:||Dynamics CRM Lead|
|Salary:||£60000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Patrick Grimshaw|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2017 14:05|
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Lead
Opportunity to join an innovative start-up who are developing a Microsoft Dynamics CRM based platform that is changing the way customers access a specialist service online.
As Microsoft Dynamics CRM Lead you will come into the project as the primary authority on Dynamics CRM, working closely with stakeholders to design, architect, develop and configure the online platform.
The client is closely partnered with Microsoft and will be hosting events to explore the latest trends such as Microsoft Cloud Service-Bus integration. Naturally this role will suit someone passionate about the latest technology trends.
- Proven ability analysing business requirements and translating into Dynamics CRM solutions
- Experience on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016
- Installation, customisation, developing application extensions, and plugins
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK
- Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- SQL Server reporting skills
- Test and release automation
Your success in this role will naturally position you to become lead a CRM team as the company grows.
Budget for this role is £60,000 - £80,000 and this reflects that the client is keen to speak to candidates with varying levels of experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply through the link. Or call myself Patrick Grimshaw at Hunter Charles on 0203763165
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's