Dynamics CRM/365 Developer
|Job Title:||Dynamics CRM/365 Developer|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Simone Vergis|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2017 15:55|
Having just acquired two Technology Groups, this consultancy based in Surrey is only going from strength to strength within the Dynamics CRM/365 industry. This recent expansion means that their pipeline for Dynamics CRM/365 projects has exploded and there is a need for strong Developers to join their experienced, well oiled team.
You will be working in a team that is tasked with delivery workflow and case management solutions to a wide variety of clients- predominately within the public sector. It is a project based role working on customer implementations of Dynamics 365.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following experience/competencies:
- Hands on customisation, configurations and extensions of MS Dynamics CRM
- Building and supporting Dynamics CRM solutions both with online and on-premise environments
- Identification and mitigation of technical risks
- Solution design in relation to client business requirements
- MS Dynamics 2015, 2016 and 365 (online and on-premise)
- Data migration knowledge and experience
- Azure (Service Bus, Logic Apps and Functions)
On offer is the chance to join an organisation at their critical growth stage. Not only do they reward you generously with your salary and benefits package, they also offer career development and the chance not only to grow with the company but to add value and input with your team.
This is a permanent role based in Woking, Surrey.
For immediate consideration, please send through your CV or for more information, please get in touch with Simone from Hunter Charles on 0203 763 7160.
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's