Dynamics CRM/365 Developer - London
|Job Title:||Dynamics CRM/365 Developer - London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lily Alexander|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 12:28|
Senior Dynamics CRM Developer - London:
As part of the Dynamics 365 team, you'll be responsible for designing, building and supporting a large-scale Dynamics 365 roll-out to the company. Technologies used are primarily, but not exclusively, from the Microsoft stack including Azure, Dynamics CRM, .NET C# and SQL Server.
You will be joining an ambitious and growing Microsoft Gold Partner who are looking to build out their Dynamics 365 practice. This would give you the opportunity to work on the greenfield enterprise level projects - with travel only in London!
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 2016 - 365
- Proven experience creating custom workflows, plugins, web resources, etc.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics SDK.
- Proficiency with Microsoft .NET framework, and commercial development experience using C#
- Commercial experience working with SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Critical thinking and the ability, constructively, to challenge ideas and design approaches.
- An ability to work independently with little supervision, but integrate well into teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to create effective requirements documents and review them with project stakeholders at multiple levels of the organizations.
- Developing new functionality in Dynamics CRM.
- Creating new workflows, plugins and processes.
- Collaborating with software developers, business analysts, solution architects and IT professionals to implement Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
On offer: An above-market rate salary, private medical and & health-care, a healthy benefits package and home-working flexibility.
Get in touch for immediate consideration! 0203 728 6114 - Shortlisting today and interview slots next week!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's