Dynamics CRM Support Analyst
|Job Title:||Dynamics CRM Support Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000 - £41000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tashan Williams Mitchell|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2018 14:41|
Dynamics 365 Support Consultant - Slough
I'm currently headhunting for a Dynamics 365 Support Consultant for a nationwide consultancy who deliver into some of the biggest CRM implementations across the UK. This is a great opportunity for a Dynamics CRM professional to progress their career while working at a well-respected Microsoft Gold Partner.
The Dynamics 365 Support Consultant will work with a close-knit & growing CRM team and work on providing 2nd-3rd line application support on internally and externally developed applications.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (ideally 2015/ 2016/ 365)
- 1st line & 2nd line support experience
- Experience in testing, creating test plans, user testing support
- Interest in developing and enhancing skills beyond application support
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Providing 2nd-3rd line application support
- Maintaining support issue status on customer support portals
- Support IT third line application and service support processes.
- Liaise with suppliers and their support teams as required
- Resolving technical issues with servers, authentication, IIS, Exchange, SQL, SRS
My client provides great bonus schemes, healthcare and medical insurance. With opportunities to progress your career within the Dynamics CRM space.
For more information on all our available opportunities, please give Tashan WM a call on 0203 728 6125
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's