|Latest jobs:||Oxfordshire, England|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
Due to a period of continued growth and success, my client - a leading supplier of integrated business and IT systems - is looking to expand its team and are looking for a Dynamics NAV Project Manager to come on board. You will be working on some of Europe's largest retail distribution and manufacturing projects.
It is a HOME BASED contract, with travel required to client sites. The office is based in Oxfordshire.
- team management
- the ability to manage multiple projects
- ensure quality checks are perfomed, autorisations are obtained and handovers completed successfully
- time, budget and plan management
- review of project risks
- communication with stakeholders
- regular reporting on plans and budgets
- 4 + years Project Management experience
- Dynamics NAV implementation experience
- Full life cycle implementation experience
- Ideally worked at another NAV Partner before
- General PM certificate or formal training e.g Prince2, PMI, SixSigma
- Retail environment experience beneficial
They are looking for the right person to join the team ASAP, so apply now to avoid missing out.