Early Life Support
|Job Title:||Early Life Support|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£450.00 - £500.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Phoebe Faulkner|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2019 14:19|
Early Life Support // Coventry // 6 months // £450-500 pd
Early life support services are required to support users and systems during service transition from delivery phase to BAU. This programme has developed a set of shared services that are being rolled out across department. The two key shared platforms are: Shared CRM build on Dynamics 365 (SaaS) and PaaS Enterprise API Management platform built on Azure.
The overall aim of the programme is to modernise and scale-up the systems and components of the organisation removing legacy constraints and providing solution architectures that will support usage increase of the service. Demonstratable experience of operating within support functions in large organizations and scaling up customer support capability are necessary to deliver these services. We expect the Early Life Support engineer to demonstrate flexibility and ability to learn new platform configuration capabilities as the platforms develop.
There is an expectation to deliver services collaboratively with the Service Operations and Support teams to ensure that our users requirements are met. This service provision will be accountable for maintaining services in a fast-paced, pressurised environment. It is required to demonstrate a strong customer focus, professionalism, flexibility and commitment to delivery of outcomes.
- Ensure all queries are resolved within agreed timescales to meet SLAs
- Resolve integration queries either first time or with the assistance of 3rd line support
- Successfully introduce the service via Service Now team
- All user access (Movers/Starters/Leavers) managed within SLA including, but not limited to APIM and CRM
- Manage and configure the APIM and the Dynamics 365 to support the Business users
- Successful and documented issue management process with no backlog of outdated incidents
- Adequate System Administration and configuration support during change management process
- Improvement in internal support process and standard operating procedures
- Carry out warranty of new system functionality where appropriate.
- Early Life Support Desk operational documentation maintained and updated, including knowledge bases and user guides.
- First / Second / Third line support API query management for business critical capabilities
- Issue and Problem management of Azure APIM related queries
- Support of Service Introduction
- Centrally manage and administer accounts for the Integration (incl. APIM) and CRM User platform
- System Configuration - Dynamic 365 / Azure APIM
- Maintain and update Early Life Support Desk operational documentation, including knowledge bases and user guides.
- Review of existing processes and procedures and suggestion for areas for improvement.
- Carry out testing of new system functionality where appropriate.
- Make extensive use of the organisations IT Toolset for Incident and Problem Management, request fulfilment, reporting and tracking of Service Levels
- Providing data-rich reports to the user support lead as and when required.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with key stakeholders and users to help understand their business requirements and priorities.
- Carry out regular reviews of existing processes and procedures and suggest areas for improvement.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's