|Latest jobs:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per annum|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
Are you looking for a new and varied contract role - supporting important service transition from delivery phase to BAU ?
The overall aim of the programme is to modernise and scale-up the systems and components of the organisation; removing legacy constraints and providing solution architectures that will support usage increase of the service.
You will be the first point of contact for internal users that interact with the shared platforms (CRM and API Gateways). Colleagues will have a variety of ways that they can contact the ELS Desk ; self-service portal & email as well as directly via Service Now - being the primary channel. We expect you to demonstrate flexibility and ability to learn new platform configuration capabilities as the platforms develop.
Providing First / Second / Third Line Support, you will be accountable for maintaining services in a fast-paced, pressurised environment. It is required to demonstrate a strong customer focus, professionalism, flexibility and commitment to delivery of outcomes.
The ideal candidate will have also demonstrable experience in supporting PaaS Enterprise API Management Platforms built on Azure
- Delivering high quality support services for a range of IT systems and services, some business critical
- Handling incidents and requests from a diverse user base of key internal and some external stakeholders across the organization
- Centrally managing and administering accounts that are used by internal user of the platforms.
- Making extensive use of the organisations IT Toolset for Incident and Problem Management, request fulfilment, reporting and tracking of Service Levels.
- Diagnosing and triaging customer incidents/requests using a variety of applications and processes.
- Providing data-rich reports to the user support lead as and when required.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with key stakeholders and users to help understand their business requirements and priorities.
- Ensuring all queries are resolved within agreed timescales to meet SLAs.
If this is you and you are looking for a new challenge, apply today - I look forward to hearing from you.