ERP Programme Director
|Job Title:||ERP Programme Director|
|Salary:||£80000 - £120000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dani Watson|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2018 12:50|
Hunter Charles are currently working with a well-known global consultancy looking for an experienced ERP Programme Director to join their top tier consulting organisation.
This is an opportunity to be responsible for the management of the larger programmes in my clients project portfolio, working on the biggest D365 projects across the UK/globally and lead large multi-disciplined delivery teams.
- Programme manager experience with 7+ years ERP experience (Preferably Dynamics AX)
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with C-Suite stakeholders
- CRM delivery experience or knowledge would be beneficial
-Extensive experience in Management and full Lifecyle ERP Delivery experience
-Agile project management experience and Prince 2 Practitioner
Additional Beneficial Skills
- Deep knowledge within a specific industry
- Strong coaching skills and commitment to staff development
- Appreciation of emerging technology trends
The role would predominantly be based in London however there can be flexibility around this.
The successful candidate can expect a salary paying up to £120K per annum and also includes a 15% Bonus, car allowance, 5% Pension and additional medical insurance/life insurance perks.
Please get in touch for more information/ any questions you wish to be answered. To apply for the role, please submit an application along with an updated CV.