Front End Developer
|Job Title:||Front End Developer|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Steph Hoffman|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2019 17:33|
As a global company with approximately 11,000 employees, my client combines a balanced portfolio of technologically advanced large-scale assets with outstanding technical and commercial expertise
These assets and capabilities enable them to deliver flexible, bespoke, competitively priced products and services with agility, precision and speed
A front end developer is currently required to work with the multidisciplinary development team on a internal- facing analytics tool
Skills wise, you will have:
1 + years' experience working on front-end software development, or having recently graduated with some commercial exposure
- Drive to learn and improve
- Strong problem solving skills
- Tenacity and determination
- Ability to work effectively and flexibly as a member of a team and seek guidance and advice from others within the team.
- Experience in Visual Studio Online
- VueJS knowledge
- Working with web APIs
On a day to day basis, you will:
- Work in an agile setup and write performant code to develop provided and scoped-out user requirements (stories) into software functionality and solutions.
- Programme code in staged environments and working in and with teams of developers and testers to deliver frequent releases
- Work on the development of front-end software functionality.
- Work on features of individual products rather than on multiple products and/or core platform functionality.
- Undertake self-inspection of work to ensure quality to required and specified standards, and work with peers to receive and act on their feedback.
- Work in a devops environment to complete bug fixes and enhancements.
- Continuously develop knowledge and skills in the software development space, adding languages, libraries and technology to skill set.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's