Front End Web Developer
|Job Title:||Front End Web Developer|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ivana Kovacova|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 10:30|
Front End Developer
Up to £35 000 p/a
My client based in Nottingham is looking for motivated front-end developers to join their fast-growing platform development team and support them in their mission to transform their sector through digitalisation.
This is a fantastic time to join and see your input in the digital transformation. This innovative company is a supportive organisation that offers entrepreneurial and collaborative work environment where you will be rewarded adequately for your hard work with competitive salaries, pensions and performance related benefits.
- Work closely between engineering/domain, UX, design, and backend experts
- Work closely with the above experts to deliver web applications which are modern, attractive and responsive, as well as well-performing and functional.
- Work in a 'devops' environment and complete bug fixes and minor enhancements.
- Continuously develop knowledge and skills in the software development space, adding languages, libraries and technology to your skill set.
- Work in an agile setup, with scrum teams, a platform roadmap feeding product backlogs, and regular sprint planning and cycles.
Skillset & experience
- One to two years' experience working on Front End web development
- Experience with and knowledge of building web applications that use API
- HTML and CSS skills
- Drive to learn and improve.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Tenacity and determination
- Ability to work effectively and flexibly as a member of a team and seek guidance and advice from others within the team
- Experience with agile development and related tools such as Visual Studio Online.
Get in touch today to discuss this exciting opportunity
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's