|Job Title:||Full-stack Developer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Hukin|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2019 16:12|
I am working with a client who develop cutting-edge products for top tier Media and Broadcast Companies. Due to growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Full-stack Developer to join their dynamic team in Cheshire.
Working as part of an integrated software delivery team, the ideal developer will have 3 years minimum experience performing in a similar commercial role. Knowledge of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI would be a distinct advantage. My Client are also looking for Developers fully conversant with the full Software Development Lifecycle.
- Write and deliver code to a high quality, ensuring that coding standards are defined and adhered to (SOLID design principle experience would be highly beneficial)
- Optimise the performance of the code
- Contribute to the architectural design of the product
- Ensure that non-functional requirements are considered
- Provide technical estimations and deliver within these timescales
Technologies in use
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- C# .Net Framework
- MySQL, MongoDB, Mediaflux XODB
- AWS Services
- Selenium Web Driver
- Postman with Chai Assertion library
- Jenkins / GIT
My Client offers a competitive salary which is dependant on experience, private pension scheme after the three-month Probation Period. 20- days holiday plus National holidays.
Please apply directly to be immediately considered or contact 0161 667 6755 for more information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's