Full Stack Engineer -12 month contract - Luxembourg- Java - Ang
|Job Title:||Full Stack Engineer -12 month contract - Luxembourg- Java - Ang|
|Salary:||€475 - €500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Fryer|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2019 17:35|
My Luxembourg based client, a global leader in Digital Transformation is seeking a Software Engineer with experience in Angular and Java for an initial 12-month contract, extension highly likely.
You will be part of a highly skilled agile team and work in a collaborative environment where you will have continuous learning opportunities and challenging work.
Must Have Skills:
- Extensive hands-on development and delivery experience using Java and Spring Framework
- Hands-on experience with a client side rendering framework such as Angular (preferred), Ember, Vue.js or React
- Great Object Oriented coding practices, including strong design patterns knowledge, refactoring, clean code.
- Real passion for software engineering and best practices
- Passion for technology, team leadership and a willingness to mentor and work with developers at all levels of experience
- Experience in Agile , Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approach such as Continuous Integration, TDD, infrastructure as code
- Experience in designing application running in cloud platforms such as PCF, Bluemix, AWS..
Day Rate: €500 per day (Euros and negotiable)
Extension: Upon satisfactory completion, a 12-month Extension will be issued
Interview process will consist of a telephone and face to face interview. All candidates must be prepared to travel to Luxembourg for a final face to face if you pass the telephone interview.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable business on a long-term contract. If you are interested, please apply today. If this role is not for you then please respond via the relevant tabs below.
Talent International - 0203 772 7575
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's