|Job Title:||Fullstack Developer|
|Salary:||Up to £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Russell|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 16:56|
- Expert familiarity with Linux server systems (Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS).
- Backend web development experience: complex memcache arrays, memcache pools, cron processes etc
- Database design and mySQL programming.
- Experience with version control (SVN/Git) and CI/CD workflow including Jira
- Knowledge of website security (common vulnerabilities & mitigation techniques)
- Performance tuning & measurement
- Successful candidate will need to be security checked by home office and therefore must have been UK resident for at least 5 years - previous/current SC clearance would be of benefit.
Other skills / optional
- Comfortable with asynchronous network programming, server frameworks, fault tolerance and scalability.
- Detailed understanding of implementing large server applications.
- Exposure to OpenVZ (Virtuozzo) environments.
- Linux and core network services (DNS, SMTP, NTP, Syslog, Apache, Nagios).
- Managing and programming using Cloud services (AWS preferred).
- Experience in capacity planning and large scale systems.
- Experience developing rich user frontend environments using HTML5, AJAX, JQuery, jPlot, Highcharts, Bootstrap, Angular, Node.js, Rich Text Editors.
- Experience with social networking integration (Graph/Rest API).
- 25 days holiday and increases with service
- Excellent Share Incentive Scheme
- Life insurance
- Simply Health scheme
- Access to group Bupa membership scheme.
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Employee Recognition schemes
- Free tea, coffee, fresh fruit and snacks
- Relaxation floor (lunch area, quiet room, pool table, Xbox)
- Well-being initiatives, such as in-house Reflexology and Sports Massage
- Discounted offers
- Team days and Volunteering events
- Christmas & summer company events
- Focused on education and training (conference attendance, higher education sponsorship)
- Thinking and Drinking
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's