Head of Product
|Job Title:||Head of Product|
|Salary:||Up to £90000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Bailey Chalk|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2019 10:57|
An award winning IT Client of mine are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Head of Product to join their vibrant technology company. You will play a vital leadership role in setting the company product strategy to achieve growth and client satisfaction targets. You will be responsible for the strategic direction for your Products, defining the overall strategic product roadmap based on market and competitive trends. They're looking for someone that has a strong interest in improving the charity sector. This role requires great communication skills, the ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced development environment.
- As part of the Divisional Management Team, responsible for the management of the business contributing to the achievement of growth and client satisfaction targets. Taking a holistic view to support Corporate as well as Divisional objectives.
- Defining and communicating a compelling product vision and strategy, creating the product roadmaps for your market sector aligned with the company Strategy and Vision.
- Work with the other Heads of Product to understand the company and divisional portfolio, and contribute to the overall product strategy, integration and cross sell.
- Initiate and sponsor all functional development projects based on agreed business cases and agreed business requirements.
- Work with Marketing to define the product go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
- Own the go-to-market plan for your products, agreeing the strategy and leading the cross functional team to launch new products and deliver releases.
- Initiate and support engagement with clients through Special Interest Groups, User Groups and other events.
- Build partnerships with clients and other software companies.
- Effectively manage your Product Management Team to ensure best practice is followed and the team deliver value to the business, effectively, efficiently and to a high standard.
- Lead, motivate, develop, appraise and manage the performance of your team to ensure that they have the skills and support to achieve their potential and meet the company's needs.
- Commercial awareness and a sound understanding of the drivers of commercial performance in a business environment.
- Excellent communicator able to communicate at all levels and adopt a flexible & consultative approach.
- Excellent leadership, motivation and team development skills.
- Ability to think strategically whilst achieving results in immediate area of responsibility
- Interest in the charity sector
- Launched successful products to market
- Strong data analysis skills and data driven decision making
- Thorough knowledge of agile product development methods, processes and best practices
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of fundraising and CMS software
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Transition Support Manager
£48969.00 - £54600.00 per annum
City of London, London
£650.00 - £750.00 per day
City of London, London
£450 - £500 per day
Senior Data Scientist
£45000.00 - £69300.00 per annum