Information Security Auditor
|Job Title:||Information Security Auditor|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Mihai Iacob|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2020 15:08|
An industry leader, this organisation is a driving force in the development of enterprise and internet technology. Having rapidly grown into a global operation, they deliver an unrivalled online experience to over 20 million customers in more than a dozen countries.
You will join a dedicated and passionate team of in-house developers and designers using the latest technologies. As an Information Security Auditor, you will be a vital part of the team whilst ensuring that information security is at the forefront of everything the company does.
- Preparing for the annual ISO27001 and PCI audits and the annual compliance audits for the UK Gambling Commission, along with any other audits that have an Information Security component.
- Assisting other teams, such as Compliance, in their audit requirements.
- Facilitating external audits as necessary including UK Gambling Commission.
- Participating in and consulting on business projects that require and Information Security input.
- Ensuring Information Security controls are followed throughout the business.
- Continually evaluating Information Security controls against business requirements.
- Managing and ensuring appropriate review of all Information Security Policy documents.
- Updating the Information Security Manager at least weekly on all projects and BAU.
- Ensuring PCI and other regulatory controls systems are fully met.
- Creating and maintaining business focused policy documents offering innovative control solutions.
- Contributing to the team as an active member in projects and BAU activities.
- Mentoring and advising junior team members.
- Maintaining knowledge of current and emerging requirements, regulatory changes and trends.
- Updating and extending team processes as necessary to accommodate business needs.
- Driving for continual improvement in all processes and standards.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor
- Commercial experience of Information Security/Auditing
- High attention to detail
- Project management
- Working with multiple regulators
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience of mentoring
In return, you will get the opportunity to work for an industry-leading organisation that places great emphasis on constant improvement as well as new technologies and practices.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's