Information Security Manager - Permanent - Yorkshire - £44 k
|Job Title:||Information Security Manager - Permanent - Yorkshire - £44 k|
|Location:||Yorkshire and the Humber, England|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £44000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Arun Dey|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 16:36|
Information Security Manager - Permanent - Yorkshire - c£44 k + benefits
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading FinTech organisation that is looking to recruit an Information Security Manager on a permanent basis. Based in Yorkshire, this is an excellent opportunity for someone who is seeking to further their career in Information Security. The successful candidate will play a key role in the development and maintenance of strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring, documenting and reporting on all necessary security compliance processes;
- Ensuring that the organiastion's information security policies are maintained;
- Actively supporting Information Security practices, policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of PCI, DSS and IS270001 and possess a background in networking;
- Experience of information role security and seek to further their career in this field;
- A proven track record of dealing with 3rd party suppliers and vendors.
Any understanding or experience of ethical hacking and penetration testing is preferred although not essential. In addition, if you are in the process of studying for a qualification, the organisation would contribute to any qualifications moving forward.
This is an ideal opportunity who is actively seeking a more senior role within Information Security. The ideal candidate will be pragmatic and have a passion for IS.
This role a competitive basic salary and an excellent benefits package including a pension, 25 days holiday and a tailored training programme.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's