|Latest jobs:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
Infrastructure Engineer - Permanent - Manchester - Up to £55k
Talent International is working in partnership with an innovative and fast-growing technology start up that is looking to recruit an Infrastructure Engineer on a permanent basis. The organisation has undergone significant recent investment and as a result they are seeking to expand. The role will be working within an agile, fast paced environment. There is a focus on driving for performance and delivery across the team. The role offers a base salary of up to £55,000 and other additional benefits including a pension and 25 days annual leave.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining physical infrastructure consisting of physical, virtual Windows and Linux servers hosted on Hyper-V;
- Play a key part in achieving infrastructure strategy being responsible for helping to design, build and administer Azure infrastructure cloud platform;
- Managing Identity management across multiple platforms and geographical locations whilst ensuring that security is always the key focus;
- Mentoring infrastructure and service team members.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in design and administration of a cloud-based infrastructure.
- Azure Cloud technologies focusing on infrastructure.
- Administration of Office365 including Exchange Online.
- Experience of deploying and administering MDM solutions. Intune experience would be advantageous.
- Identity management, specifically Azure Active Directory, SSO, MFA
- A strong understanding of networking terminologies and concepts
In addition, any experience with AWS and networking is preferred although not essential.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV