Interim Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Interim Management Accountant|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Prainer|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2020 10:09|
I'm currently working with a Global Consultancy in Oxfordshire, who are looking for an Interim Management Accountant to join their already established Finance Team. They're looking for someone that can start immediately, but will wait a short time for the right person.
What will you be doing?
- Work closely with the Head of Finance to improve internal processes
- Set up and complete the monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Reviewing and analysing the WIP
- Consultancy/contractor reconciliations and project review
- Review Accrued Income and improve processes - reduction in accrued revenue
- Assist with the MTD project for VAT Returns
- Review Deferred Income and associated costs
- Work with the Head of Finance to review and make improvements to the business
- Adhoc projects from Head of Finance
- Proactively assist all areas of the business
What will you need?
- CIMA/ACCA qualified.
- Strong experience working with Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Office, etc.
- Good communication skills - oral and written
- Ideally experience with Microsoft Dynamics
- Professional, but pragmatic and fun
- Desirable if previously worked within a Consultancy
- Good attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, both as part of the team and on own initiative.
- Confident and results driven
- Ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to this advert urgently as the client are looking to hold interviews ASAP. Suitable candidates will be contacted within the next 48 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's