|Latest jobs:||Cheadle, Cheshire|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £40000 per annum|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
IT Administrator - Permanent - Greater Manchester - Up to £40k
Talent International is working in partnership with a lleading organisation that is looking to recruit an IT Administrator on a permanent basis. Based in Greater Manchester, the successful candidate will play a key role in various aspects of IT support from end user support to maintaining network devices.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the IT Manager in relation to any IT issues;
- Providing support to employees on various projects;
- Leading on the development of IT policies.
The successful candidate will have:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory administration;
- Experience in installing/administrating Microsoft Operating systems;
- A track record of working in a similar role.
This is an excellent oppurtunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development. This position offers a base salary of up to £40 000 (depending on experience) and other benefits such as 26 days holiday and an attractive pension scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV.