|Latest jobs:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, W. Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Additional benefits|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
IT Compliance Consultant
Stoke on Trent
£55 000 P/A
A fantastic opportunity for an IT Compliance Consultant with a forward-thinking organisation based at great offices in Stoke on Trent. Coming from IT background you will understand IT systems and will be able to confidently discuss IT/technical matters with fellow technologists. You will work with technical content and will produce documentation which is technical in nature.
We are looking for technically experienced person who can help to guide in all matters of compliance. The work includes guiding the business in respect of regulated market compliance, assisting with regulated market licence applications, ensuring ongoing compliance and assisting the Compliance BAU function.
- Providing support to the Compliance Team Leader, acting as deputy where required.
- Developing a thorough understanding of each of the relevant regulations that the business needs to adhere to.
- Providing internal consultancy to business departments on regulatory matters.
- Liaising with the business to ensure that regulations within each of the jurisdictions are complied with.
- Working with IT information which is technical in nature; this will include the production of technical documentation
- Interfacing with regulatory bodies as necessary; this will include producing high calibre documentation which is appropriate for regulatory submission
- Taking an active role in the project process to ensure that regulatory points/matters are considered up front and throughout the project lifecycle.
- Taking an active role in external audits as necessary.
- Identifying appropriate regulatory training/knowledge transfer into every area of the business as required.
- Acting as a point of contact and guide for junior colleagues.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Ability to make informed decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Process oriented.
- Pragmatic approach to the administration of governance and risk.
If you have solid understanding of technical IT principles and previous experience of systems management, support or implementation, please apply for this position.