IT Project Manager
|Job Title:||IT Project Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sean Garbutt|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 17:15|
IT Project Manager
£50,000 - £55,000p/a
My client is a progressive organisation within the financial sector that is constantly challenging the current market to impact society in a positive way. They are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis and get stuck in with their digital transformation.
As the Project Manager you will be liaising with a number of stakeholders and departments to define, plan and deliver the technical projects within the organisation. The ideal candidate will have worked within financial services and has a proven experience of delivering successful projects within the parameters.
- Liaise with the business users
- Managing both internal and external stakeholders
- Analysing key business and technical requirements
- Ability to monitor and ensure the quality of work produced by testing staff
- Ensure the correct tools and techniques are being used for change control and system testing
- Risk assessment and ensuring that this is being recorded
- Maximise the operational functions when appropriate and effectively implementing these.
- Maintain best practice knowledge and regulatory requirements.
- Support core banking systems such as the release of BAU changes to core banking and any user issues that may arise
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong financial systems knowledge
- Operational knowledge of financial processes
- Strong numeracy/reporting skills
- Strong leadership skills
If you believe you have the required skillset and would like to have a conversation, then please send an up to date CV and you will be contacted you in 48 hours if it is relevant.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's