|Latest jobs:||Crewe, Cheshire|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000 per annum|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
Java Developer - Permanent - North West - Up to £50k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Senior Java Developer on a permanent basis. Based in the North West, the successful candidate will be work closely within the development team and support the development of web applications.
The successful candidate will be well versed in Java and be keen to learn new skills.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Working with the rest of the development team on various projects;
- Ensuring system improvements are delivered;
- Working on the full development lifecycle this includes code and testing.
The successful candidate will have experience of working with:
- With the Spring Framework i.e. Spring Boot, MVC and Security;
- Database technologies such as SQL, Hibernate and Oracle / Postgres;
The successful candidate will also possess a positive attitude and be able to work independently or as part of a team.
This position offers a base salary of up to £50 000 (depending on candidate experience) and other benefits including a performance related bonus, on the job training, and an attractive pension scheme. This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV