Junior Product Owner - Permanent - Manchester - £35k
|Job Title:||Junior Product Owner - Permanent - Manchester - £35k|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Arun Dey|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 14:41|
Junior Product Owner - Permanent - Manchester - c£35 000
Talent International is working in partnership with an innovative, Industry aligned software house that is looking to recruit a Junior Product Owner on a permanent basis. The organisation is currently going through a period of growth and recent investment and as a result they are seeking to expand. The role will be working within an agile, fast paced environment. There is a focus on driving for performance and delivery across the team. The role offers a base salary of up to £35 000 and other additional benefits including a pension and 25 days annual leave.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being able to identify new features and products to better understand the market and competitors;
- Using feedback from both customers and team members and subsequently using this data to improve future products;
- Developing a product roadmap by building user stories.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Working in a Product Lifecycle Management background;
- Using Agile / Scrum development;
- Communicating with stakeholders at different levels of an organisation.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Site Reliability Engineer - Greater Manchester - Permanent
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £58000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
Java Developer - Permanent
City of London, London
£50000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Junior Software Developer
£24000 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits & Training
Senior User Researcher
£45000 - £65000.00 per annum
£67 - £40000.00 per annum