Lead MS Dynamics NAV/Navision Functional Consultant
|Job Title:||Lead MS Dynamics NAV/Navision Functional Consultant|
|Salary:||€50000 - €60000 per annum + pension, health care, eye care|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Schofield|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2017 09:56|
Our client is a well established Microsoft Partner offering the opportunity work on NAV 2017 and Dynamics 365 projects throughout the UK. Based near Central London, our client is now looking to extend on the success they have achieved over the years by adding additional experienced consultants who can assist in extending the quality of service they provide.
The successful consultant can look forward to joining an organisation that encourages the personal development of its employees by continuous developnent in exciting projects that make use of the latest versions of Dynamics NAV (2016/2017 and moving into 365). If you are driven by the incentive of personal progression, regular training and exposure to exciting projects that can assist in expanding your skill set, then do not miss the opportunity to apply for this position.
My client have a huge customer base within Dynamics NAV and work predominantly in MS Dynamics 2017 and now 365. They value the continual progression of their staff and strive to ensure they offer regular training. For this position, training in Dynamics 365 for operations and finance is guaranteed once you join the organisation.
- Consulting - covering all aspects; including presales and supporting the sales team, product demonstrations, analysis, implementation and training of end users utilising primarily Dynamics NAV 2016 and 2017
- Business and process analysis
- Documenting 'as-is' and 'to-be' within accurate and detailed scoping documents
- Liaising with developers and clients - act as a point of communication
- Quality Assurance & Documentation
You will take the lead role within the consulting team and be responsible for the succcesful delivery of MS Dynamics NAV. We are looking for a team player who is happy to work alongside other team members including consultants and developers.
- Over 3 years Dynamics NAV consultancy experience
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009/2013/2015/2016
- Experience of providing Pre-Sales Demonstrations
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics NAV
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics NAV modules including knowledge of finance
- Microsoft SQL Server understanding
- Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills.
- Highly confident with providing support and training to users
- Strong attention to detail and a keen desire to deliver the highest quality solutions to customers
- Experience across a number of industries - ideally strong finance experience
- Business analysis
- Client facing skills
If you are passionate about personal growth and development and strive to work in an organisation that will prioritise your progression as much as you do, then do not miss the opportunity to apply for this position.
Our client is offering the successful candidate a competitive salary along with a competitive benefits package.
For more information call Charlotte on +44 (0) 203 728 6115 or send your CV