Lead .NET developer
|Job Title:||Lead .NET developer|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£425.00 - £525.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Phoebe Faulkner|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2019 14:01|
Lead .Net Developer // 6 - 12 month contract // Midlands // £425-525
We are currently looking for a Lead .Net Developer to work for our client based in West Midlands on a large digital transformation program. This is an initial 6 month contract with extensions.
This is a brilliant opportunity to be lead a growing team from its nascent stage and play an active and continued role in the strategic development of both the team and the studio approaches.
Working on a Greenfield project - Hands-on development, operation and improvement of services - You'll be able to take an active role in making sure you build things the right way, keeping up to date with the latest technologies and trends.
· Experience leading a team of developers.
· Proven ability to develop software in C# using recent language and framework features.
· Proven ability to develop software using SQL server as the underlying data store.
· Demonstrable ability to write code to meet user requirements using a Test-Driven Development approach.
· Ability to deliver maintainable/clean code.
· Extensive experience using TDD / BDD
· Ability to deliver software utilising the features of the Azure platform.
· Comfortable coding in the open using GIT
· Able to deliver web applications using ASP.NET MVC
· Able to deliver web services using WebAPI
· Adherence to SOLID Principles
· Able to deliver Enterprise Level Applications
· Experienced in developing distributed applications and an understanding of the associated technologies
· An understanding of HTML & CSS
· Able to delivery software in an Agile environment (Scrum/Kanban)
· Working understanding of Continuous Integration/Development
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's