Lead Software Developer
|Job Title:||Lead Software Developer|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sean Garbutt|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2019 11:10|
Lead Software Developer
£45,000 - £50,000pa
Are you a software developer looking to work on some fantastic projects with a fast-growing organisation? This the opportunity for you! My client is an innovative business looking to constantly expand themselves and develop their teams and technologies.
This role in particular is looking for a Lead Software Developer that will sit in the department looking after their real time pricing solutions. You will be leading the development of the technology and help to shape the direction the team go.
- Ensure requirements for the team are implemented and maintained throughout the business strategy and ensuring standards and processes are adhered to.
- Develop and maintain the real time pricing rules/assets for the organisation.
- To ensure all application development platforms are robust and secure, with source code that is always protected.
- Ensure that all code is reviewed and tested for known vulnerabilities and comply with relevant regulations.
- To utilise robust / modern software development lifecycle toolsets and methods of delivery, as well as test automation.
- To participate in the definition of new developments and assist in the estimation of resource required to deliver solutions meeting these designs.
- To progressively deliver functioning solutions to project stakeholders via an agile planning and iterative delivery approach.
- Stay current with new technologies and development within the tech industry.
- Encourage, support and coach other team members in their own development.
- Experience using DROOLS
- Understanding of the Active Directory security model.
- Understanding of XML
- Experience of using SVN
- Robust experience in working with Agile / time boxed delivery methods (Agile / Scrum / DSDM / RAD etc.)
- Experience with MS SQL is desirable
- Robust experience in a similar role demonstrating a passion for delivering stable, scalable solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Team leading & management of small to med teams.
- The motivation to see success, delivered via their efforts
- A good degree of commercial / operational awareness
- The ability to extract requirements from business stakeholders
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, then please feel free to get in touch or apply with a recent CV!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's