Management Information Developer
|Job Title:||Management Information Developer|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sean Garbutt|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2019 10:27|
Management Information (MI) Developer
£30,000 - £35,000pa
I'm looking for a passionate and dedicated MI Developer to join a fast-growing innovative organisation to ensure consistent development of their MI & BI solutions!
My client offers a great working environment and are constantly looking to develop their employees' skillsets to allow them to achieve their own personal goals. Alongside your own development, you'll be an essential part of the team and will aim to build relationships with external and internal stakeholders to ensure that correct solutions and support is being offered.
- Deliver MI, Reporting and Data solutions throughout the group and to external stakeholders.
- Working closely with non-technical stakeholders to offer advice on their needs.
- Offering support with MI & Reporting requirements with new acquired systems.
- Ensure that all processes and reports are consistent and following necessary frameworks.
- Maintain a positive attitude to work and offer opinions and feedback to the team and managers to optimise the company's way of working.
- Streamline and review existing methods and processes to be able to recommend improvements.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working with MI tools (Desirable: TSQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSMS)
- Awareness of MI best practices
- Methodical and innovative
- High degree of experience working with large sets of data
- Awareness of other technologies and methods within the data space
This is a great opportunity to join a company that cares about their employees and are constantly looking to develop and grow themselves and the individuals within.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, then please feel free to get in touch or apply with an up-to date CV!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's