Microsoft Azure Security Consultant
|Job Title:||Microsoft Azure Security Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Matt Carroll|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 13:33|
I am working with a global client who require an Azure Security Consultant, they are building a new set of Applications to be built on Azure and require them to be robust in terms of cyber security.
- Creation of security incident response plan for the new systems.
- Security operational procedures including daily, weekly and monthly activities.
- Help establish good practise security monitoring and response processes for the new estate.
- Cryptographic key management process within the cloud and secure password policies.
- Process around patching and security updates plus patch monitoring for the environment as required.
- Support of team activities and Penetration Test activities throughout. Handling of highly privileged operations such as "break glass" activities.
- Establishing baselines for security for components and implementing proactive monitoring of systems to ensure conformance and eliminate drift from target state.
- Establish and monitor baseline security policies for estate including technologies such as Azure Security Center, Azure data encryption."
- Strong Cyber security assessment and recommendations in the context of applications developed on Azure.
- Experience of Dynamics CRM (D365)
- Azure Security Center
- Azure data encryption
I have interview slots and start date is 28th January, contact ASAP to be considered
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's