Microsoft CRM Developer - Permanant
|Job Title:||Microsoft CRM Developer - Permanant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lily Alexander|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2017 10:50|
Dynamics CRM Developer, London - £45.000 to £65.000
A rare opportunity has opened up for a CRM Developer in an independent firm, based in London. This role will require you to provide Microsoft CRM consulting services on the internal projects. This large company will provide you with excellent and fast-paced training that will enable you to develop new skills and prosper in your career.
What will you be doing?
Define and develop functionality in CRM v2015, CRM 2016 and CRM online.
- Giving solutions for technical defaults and configuring CRM screens and functionality.
- Integrating CRM with other systems.
What you need?
- A minimum of 2 years' commercial experience
- Development experience on a global scale in CRM.
- Any further experience would be a bonus!
For more information, please contact Lily on 0203 728 6114 or for immediate consideration, please send through your CV today.
Sponsorship is not available for this role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's