Microsoft CRM Developer - Permanant
|Job Title:||Microsoft CRM Developer - Permanant|
|Contact Name:||Lily Alexander|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2018 13:39|
Dynamics CRM Developer - Offices based all over the UK
A rare opportunity has opened up for CRM Developers for one of Microsofts largest Partners in the UK. Looking to expand their team, they are seeking developers of varying levels and skills! They will provide you with excellent and fast-paced training that will enable you to develop new skills and prosper in your career at an extremely fast pace.
What will you be doing?
Focusing on delivering and devloping solitions for internal and external clients.
- You will be responsible for the analysis, design and development of new and existing applications.
- Working with Agile tools and methods, delivering some of the latgest IT programmes on a global level.
- Alongside some of the best Microsoft specialists in the UK.
What you need?
- A minimum of 2 years' hands-on experience.
- Development experience with configuration and customisation around Dynamics.
- Experience of Microsoft CRM SDK.
- Any further experience would be a bonus!
Shortlisting today, contact Lily on 02037286114 ASAP. Please do not hesitate if you have any further questions!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Dynamics CRM Developer
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Car, pension, bonus
Senior Dynamics CRM Developer
£40000 - £650000 per annum + car, pension, bonus
Dynamics 365 / CRM Developer | Contract | Central London
City of London, London
Up to £450 per day
Dynamics CRM Developer - London - Up to £60K
£40000 - £60000 per annum
Dynamics CRM Consultant - London - Up to £60K
£40000 - £60000 per annum + pension, benefits, home-working