|Latest jobs:||Surrey, England|
|Salary:||£30 - £40 per annum|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
Microsoft Dynamics Support Analyst
One of the largest software company in the UK looking to grow their support practice. Working with some of the biggest projects around the UK.
Are you looking to progress your career in a fasted paced company, working in a great family team. Are you confident and good at communicating with others, ensuring customer satisfaction by helping to diagnose and resolve problems for our customers?
Is this for you?
- Work with your team to troubleshoot and resolve issues and queries
- Ensure a level of customer service and satisfaction
- Managing an incident queue ensuring that service level agreements are met, keeping customers informed of progress of their issue.
- Proactively suggest improvements to internal process and procedure where relevant.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of Dynamics CRM 365
- communication skills in person, telephone and email
- Experience of handling customer complaints effectively.
- Able to identify trends and escalate to seniors for trend analysis.
Able to show good attention to detail