Microsoft Dynamics Support Analyst
|Job Title:||Microsoft Dynamics Support Analyst|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Ted Niblett|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2018 17:17|
Support Analyst - Microsoft Dynamics 365
Are you looking for a new and exciting role with one of the largest Gold Partners in the UK at the moment? Great place to develop your career and work in a team with highly skilled professionals. Join this growing Gold Partner and let them help you develop your career into what you have always wanted it to be.
Do you think you would enjoy doing this?
- Work with your team to troubleshoot and resolve issues and queries
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer service and satisfaction
- Ensuring that service level agreements are met, keeping customers informed of progress of their issue.
- Suggest improvements to internal process and procedure where relevant.
- Work in a close knit team to overcome obstacles
This is a hands-on role, so you will need to be able to demonstrate you have:
- Knowledge of Dynamics CRM/365
- Previous experience in a Support environment
- Ownership and responsibility
- Work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience of handling customer complaints effectively.
- Able to identify trends and escalate to seniors for trend analysis.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' annual holiday
- Learning environment working alongside experts in the latest technologies
- Special focus on training and development.
- Excellent benefits package
- Extraordinary career progression opportunities