Microsoft Identity Manager - Newcastle - 3 months
|Job Title:||Microsoft Identity Manager - Newcastle - 3 months|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear|
|Contact Name:||Matt Carroll|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2020 12:56|
My client is a prestigious organisation looking for an Microsoft Identity Manager to work closely on their systems and ensure success within their current projects.
- Managing Windows Server 2012+
- Working closely on their Identity Manager systems including - Synchronization Rules, Interface Development and Management Agent Creation.
- Active Directory management and administration.
- Producing HLD/LLD documents.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years' experience with Microsoft Identity Manager systems or Forefront Identity Manager (FIM)
- Azure AD Management
- Azure ADFS
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
If you would like to hear more about the opportunity or feel you have the relevant skillset then please do not hesitate to apply or get in touch!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Microsoft Azure Architect
Birmingham, West Midlands
£600 - £700 per day
Azure AD Consultant - SC Cleared - Newcastle
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Skype for Business Consultant - 18 months
£74 - £75 per annum
Active Directory Consultant
£500 - £600 per day
Integration Developer (Dynamics CRM / Azure / Microservices)
Up to £600 per day