Microsoft Surface Sales Operations - REMOTE
|Job Title:||Microsoft Surface Sales Operations - REMOTE|
|Salary:||£11 - £12 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Beth Healey|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2019 10:47|
I'm working with a globally known client who are looking for a Microsoft Surface Sales Consultant. This role involves working 100% remotely.
This Surface Sales Operations position reports to the Surface Channel UK Lead and is responsible for leading, creating, streamlining and orchestrating processes across the Surace channel team. In summary, the Surface Sales operations position assists the Surface channel team in the execution of the following areas:
- Development of highly scaled and efficient operational services & support
- Execution of core Sales operational processes to support Customer & Partner opportunities, warranty and deal registration processes.
- Communicating and working with partner and internal sales teams to manage deal queries and escalations
- Streamlining & optimizing of these processes whilst standardising across the Business Segments
- Driving enhancements to our core digital selling tools such as OCP CRM, Power BI and Excel reporting
- Providing business analytics and actionable insights that help the business make informed decisions
- Partner closely with Sales Excellence to deploy and/or enhance rhythms & sales processes
- Providing business analytics and actionable insights on the business that enable the business to realise opportunities for revenue growth or efficiency improvements.
- Build and develop local reports to support the Surface channel team.
Skills & Knowledge
- History of driving rigor and sales discipline
- Experience within Sales Excellence, Business Planning, Sales operations and/or Finance
- Executive exposure & cross-functional stakeholder management
- Strong communication skills to liase with partners, customers and internal stakeholders
- Focuses on providing process optimization by understanding the desired business outcome
- Adept at planning and managing to deadlines - Project & change management
- Power BI, analytics, Excel skills
- Strong Commercial awareness
- Innovates to deliver standards which enable speed, efficiency and scale in the business
- Deep knowledge on business process, sales operations, and execution
- Proven communication and collaboration skills
- Functional (Partner, Services, Sales, Marketing) knowledge preferred
I have interview slots confirmed with my client so please apply ASAP in order to secure a slot.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's