MS DYNAMICS AX SYSTEM ANALYST
|Job Title:||MS DYNAMICS AX SYSTEM ANALYST|
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum + bonus scheme|
|Contact Name:||Chelsea Bodenham|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 17:47|
MS Dynamics AX Systems Analyst - £60,000 - £65,000 - Berkshire, UK
Hunter Charles is partnered with a well-established industry leading End-User who are seeking an experienced Microsoft AX/D365fo Systems Analyst. Our client is becoming a market leader within their space and is now looking to upgrade their current ERP system, you will be joining in time for an exciting global roll-out.
We are looking for AX 2012 System Analysts, who have a keen interest for (and potentially experience with) new and emerging technologies e.g D365 FO, who are happy to take on their next challenge.
What are we looking for?
- Team player with a focus on the big picture
- Commitment to quality of work
- Ability to work in a fast paced team-oriented environment
- Must be performance driven, detailed, and results oriented
- Willing to work flexible hours and flexible with travel
- Clear written and verbal communication skills in English
- Solid and proven DYNAMICS 2012 R2 Systems Analyst experience
- Any D365 Finance & Op experience is beneficial
- Any German, Dutch or Spanish Language speaking is beneficial
- Supporting and implementing the ERP Systems.
- Help with the implementation of projects for new organizations / countries as part of an international implementation team.
- Functionally and technically support end users (1st and 2nd level), optimize the current solution and implement business change requests.
- From business analysis to concept creation and its implementation and to the production roll-out and training.
- Attractive company benefits including Bonus Scheme's and Pension Scheme
- Be part of a company that has driven a fresh approach and adopted latest technology from the start
- Be involved in an exciting Global D365 roll-out upgrade project just as it's about to kick off
Discussions with the client are already underway - apply now to avoid missing out!
Find my details below to apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's