Network Support Analyst/Administrator /Perm -Wrexham -£29k-£34k
|Job Title:||Network Support Analyst/Administrator /Perm -Wrexham -£29k-£34k|
|Salary:||£29000 - £34000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Rita Champaneri|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2020 17:13|
Network Support Analyst/Administrator - Perm - Wrexham - £29k - £34k + Benefits
New role for an expanding and busy division to be based at their growing site in Wrexham. Due to strong business demands our client is seeking a Network Support Analyst / Administrator to join their growing and dynamic team. You will be responsible for managing the configuration and operation of server, client systems and network appliances, co-ordinating and delivery of IT Business Support, working with 3rd party suppliers to support IT Systems, Infrastructure and Network Systems.
The role will include developing and maintain strong relationships internally and externally to develop own skills and knowledge in order to progress within the team.
- Providing 3rd line technical support
- Monitor user and system activities to comply with policies and procedures
- Configuration and installation of new equipment
- Scoping new functionality and undertaking new projects to improve networking systems and testing of new software
- Co-ordinating, installing and ordering of new hardware from 3rd party suppliers
- Manage set up of new users
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and interpersonal skills are necessary
- Solid technical knowledge in PC's, Network, Microsoft Server, VMWare virtualisation and Security
- Switches, Routers and Firewall, Office 365, Outlook
- Problem solver, team player and ability to meet deadline
Microsoft Technical Certification is ideally required.
Well established organisation with an exceptionally exciting vision, they are steadily growing and have a quality focus.
In return you will be offered a generous benefit package, 37.5 hours, early finish on Friday, 25 days holiday + BH and free car parking facilities. Furthermore, you will be working alongside a forward thinking and likeminded team.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's