|Job Title:||Partner Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £51000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||George Longhurst|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2017 08:59|
To manage third party relationships between m-hance and its chosen technology partners and solution providers. In particular, management of the relationship with the key technology partners of Microsoft and NetSuite, but also a number of providers of applications & services aligned to these technologies (e.g. other MS Partners, SuiteApp providers etc.)
Particular focus on Microsoft to provide single point of contact within the business for Microsoft and interact effectively with their partner engagement structure. To represent and promote m-hance's interests and profile within Microsoft and ensure m-hance is aware of, and aligned to where appropriate, all Microsoft messaging and is leveraging promotions, marketing, technical, licensing and sales support.
- Work to build and maintain existing relationships with key contacts at Microsoft
- Ensure m-hance is aware of and are leveraging all appropriate parts of the Microsoft relationship.
- Demonstrate continued understanding of the Microsoft product landscape as it continues to develop in particular Dynamics 365 for Financials, Sales, Marketing, Operations etc. also including Azure and BI.
- Become the "go to" person for Finance, Sales and Marketing for Microsoft Licensing.
- Provide PR and promote m-hance within Microsoft ensure that we are building a solid long term relationship, whilst optimising tactical opportunities that the relationship presents.
- Build a formal and informal network of contacts within Microsoft.
- Attend Microsoft events and promote messaging back into m-hance. Frequent attendance at key Microsoft locations such as TVP and Paddington will be required.
- Work with Microsoft to develop m-hance business plan each Microsoft fiscal year. Reporting back each quarter on progress.
- Establish partnerships through the Microsoft ecosystem that enhances m-hance Dynamics product offerings.
- Ensure the relationship with Microsoft Distribution partners (e.g. West Coast) is maintained.
- Ensure m-hance understands what partner programmes are available and communicate information back across the business ensuring best business return.
- Work with Senior Management Team to understand business impact and shape planning and alert management to any potential "risks" in the relationship.
- Work in partnership with the Marketing team to ensure that they leverage all appropriate Microsoft Marketing messaging and leverage any co-op marketing funds, blogs, joint case studies etc.
- Work with pre-sales / sales to ensure that they are leveraging full Microsoft support for customer demonstrations.
- Working across the business (sales, consulting, support) to ensure everyone is aware of product pricing, direction and key messaging
- Coordination of NetSuite quarterly meetings and appropriate liaison with NetSuite Partner Manager.
- Establish and maintain key SuiteApp partnerships with key partners to support HighCloud Solutions.
- Graduate level or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work off own initiative, manage own workload and prioritise.
- Experience of working across a business with ability to communicate at Senior Executive / Board level.
- An understanding of software licensing preferably Microsoft.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Business Applications e.g. Dynamics 365 and Office 365.
- Understanding of SaaS models e.g. NetSuite Cloud ERP.
- Experience of relationship management within the Software / Tech sector
- Numerate, articulate with good eye for detail.
- Ability to present to internal and external audiences.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's