Pentester - CHECK/Red team
|Job Title:||Pentester - CHECK/Red team|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£500 - £600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jack Thorne|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 11:15|
6 month rolling contract
I am currently looking for a Penetration tester working for a digital hub on a greenfield project in London on an initial 6 month contract - £550 - £600 p/d for a November start.
As a Hacker/Pentester, you are tasked with continuously discovering, communicating and explaining security vulnerabilities to product teams, and automating this where practical.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Lead, supervise or directly manage a team of Digital Security Specialists;
Lead on development of plans to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorised modification, destruction, or disclosure and to meet emergency data processing needs;
Confer with users to discuss issues such as computer data access needs, security violations, and programming changes;
Monitor current reports of computer viruses to determine when to update virus protection systems;
Modify computer security files to incorporate new software, correct errors, or change individual access status;
Coordinate implementation of computer system plan with establishment personnel and outside vendors;
Train users and promote security awareness to ensure system security and to improve server and network efficiency.
- Carrying out security vulnerability and penetration testing on Digital products developed with Agile methodologies and continuous integration.
- Developing and maintaining automated security testing tools.
- Recommending fixes for vulnerabilities in products, infrastructure, and processes. Skills & Qualifications
- Evidence of exposure to vulnerability and penetration testing methods
- Understanding of virtualisation and cloud technologies. Knowledge of Amazon Web Services, infrastructure and cloud security
- Experience of use of open Source technologies and tools (e.g. Linux, MongoDB, Postgres, Nginx, PHP, Ruby, Python).
- Evidence of exposure to security and penetration testing tools. Understanding of Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP). and other security standards or best practices Desirable Criteria:
- CHECK Team member, equivalent, or awareness of methodologies used. Experience of agile working environments.
- Awareness/experience of physical Security issues.
- Awareness of social engineering.
- Static program analysis skills.
- Experience of fuzzing used as a means of testing web applications.
If this sounds like something that would be of interest to you, please get in touch and click and apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's