|Latest jobs:||Surrey, England|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant- Permanent
Hunter Charles are working with a consultancy who are implementing MS Dynamics CRM 2016 Online to over a thousand users.
- Development experience with Dynamics CRM 2013/ 2015
- Development experience with Dynamics CRM 2016 Online
- Strong understanding / experience of .NET development
- Good communication skills
- ADX portal experience
- USD experience
- Scribe experience
- Experience of gathering and design of technical components
- Knowledge of SQL Server development
- Experience working with an Agile team
- SC Clearance (Non-essential)
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Microsoft Dynamics 2016 configuration and customisation
- Acting as the technical Dynamics CRM expert bridging the gap between IT and Operations
- Ability to self-manage individually in the context of working on a project delivery team
- In time, building the internal Dynamics CRM technical capability
- Stakeholder management from a technical perspective
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please send through your application to Simone for consideration.
Please note sponsorship is not available for this role.
Hunter Charles are a leading Dynamics specialist recruitment organisation based in the UK. Hunter Charles are advertising this position on behalf of their customer.