Permanent - Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant
|Job Title:||Permanent - Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Simone Vergis|
|Job Published:||December 01, 2017 15:18|
Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant- Permanent
Based in Surrey, this Microsoft Gold Partner are currently working on expanding their Dynamics practice. As a result, they are now seeking a Technical Consultant to come on and work with some of their best clients on projects using Dynamics 2016/365.
You will be need the following experience to be successful - bearing in mind, you will need to be hands on in this role as well as client facing.
- Development experience with Dynamics CRM 2013/ 2015
- Development experience with Dynamics CRM 2016 Online
- Strong understanding / experience of .NET development
- Good communication skills
- ADX portal experience
- USD experience
- Scribe experience
- Experience of gathering and design of technical components
- Knowledge of SQL Server development
- Experience working with an Agile team
- SC Clearance (Non-essential)
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Microsoft Dynamics 2016 configuration and customisation
- Acting as the technical Dynamics CRM expert bridging the gap between IT and Operations
- Ability to self-manage individually in the context of working on a project delivery team
- In time, building the internal Dynamics CRM technical capability
- Stakeholder management from a technical perspective
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please send through your application to Simone for consideration.
Please note sponsorship is not available for this role.
Hunter Charles are a leading Dynamics specialist recruitment organisation based in the UK. Hunter Charles are advertising this position on behalf of their customer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's