|Latest jobs:||Surrey, England|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant- Permanent
Based in Surrey, this Microsoft Gold Partner are currently working on expanding their Dynamics practice. As a result, they are now seeking a Technical Consultant to come on and work with some of their best clients on projects using Dynamics 2016/365.
You will be need the following experience to be successful - bearing in mind, you will need to be hands on in this role as well as client facing.
- Development experience with Dynamics CRM 2013/ 2015
- Development experience with Dynamics CRM 2016 Online
- Strong understanding / experience of .NET development
- Good communication skills
- ADX portal experience
- USD experience
- Scribe experience
- Experience of gathering and design of technical components
- Knowledge of SQL Server development
- Experience working with an Agile team
- SC Clearance (Non-essential)
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Microsoft Dynamics 2016 configuration and customisation
- Acting as the technical Dynamics CRM expert bridging the gap between IT and Operations
- Ability to self-manage individually in the context of working on a project delivery team
- In time, building the internal Dynamics CRM technical capability
- Stakeholder management from a technical perspective
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please send through your application to Simone for consideration.
Please note sponsorship is not available for this role.
Hunter Charles are a leading Dynamics specialist recruitment organisation based in the UK. Hunter Charles are advertising this position on behalf of their customer.